The IOM NCore 500 Stereo is IOM’s high-end stereo power amplifier. It is based on two NCx500oem boards.
The 500 Stereo version has two NCx500 boards each capable of generating max 700W output power (@ 2 ohm and 4 ohm) . It is housed in a compact full aluminum chassis of 6mm thick side/front/back panels & 5mm thick bottom & top panels. This full aluminium housing acts as a one big cooling member. At the back side you will find balanced & unbalanced inputs (selectable) and a 4V to 12V trigger input. At the front side a soft touch on/off button with a ring light is mounted. The white ring light has 3 settings; soft/bright/OFF this can be set via a slide switch.
Our 500s has two versions that you can choose between:
- fixed gain version: 26dB
- variable gain version, gain settings: 18/24/30/33 dB
The variable gain version has also the possibility to exchange the opamps of the applied buffer board (2 * DIP8 connection) and also has the option to bypass the buffer board for users with a pre-amp with high output mode. The fixed gain version doesn’t have these options.
IOM 500s features:
- 2 pcs. NCx500 boards
- 1 pcs. Hypex SMPS1200A700 power supply (both boards are connected to the powersupply in opposite phase to prevent pumping effect)
- gain control in the variable gain version
- Full anodized aluminum enclosure, black or silver
- Balanced (XLR) & unbalanced (RCA) stereo inputs (selectable)
- Dynavox aluminum damping feet
- Selectable white ring light settings: soft/bright/OFF
- Suitable for 230V or 115V mains
- Standard 4V to 12V trigger input on-board
This product is made/assembled & shipped within 1 week after ordering. The 500s housing is our own exclusive IOM design. We mill, assemble and laser housing parts in-house, in the Netherlands. Also wiring harness is made in-house to ensure top quality.
Price is displayed without VAT/BTW. If applicable this will be added at checkout.